Our Worship: Step by Step- He will lead us

 Hello sisters, I pray you are having a blessed week so far and thank you for joining me tonight.

After prayer, I felt that our Thursday devotionals have started a wonderful journey in the word. It was really important that we face our journey head on fearlessly. Now, I feel like we are to walk our journey step by step. So often we try to run before we walk, because we want what we want now, no waiting, no process, just give it to us now. But I feel God is saying, let’s just take this step by step. One step at a time in which I will direct, I will instruct, and I will be with you every moment, every step. Proverbs 20:24 tell us, how can we understand the road we travel? It is the Lord who directs our steps.
There is a song that I used to sing by Rich Mullins. Anyone already know it? It is called… you will never guess… Step by Step. Here are the lyrics:
Oh God, you are my God, And I will ever praise You
I will seek You in the morning
And I will learn to walk in Your ways
And step by step You'll lead me, And I will follow You all of my days
I loved singing this song because it is so true. Every day and in every way, we need to praise the Lord. We need to start the day out with our focus on God. So, I want to encourage you, start your day with praise music while you are getting ready, praise the Lord for how good He is, give Him the glory first, and see how your mood and countenance starting the day will change.
I hope you join me Saturday when we go a little deeper in our first Bible Study on Prov 20:24.
Father God, we thank you for this new season, new opportunity. You are such a good Father, patient with us, never forsaking us, even when it takes us many trials, many times, many mistakes until we finally lay it all down and let You direct each step we take.
May you direct each of our steps. Each word we study, leading us in Your will for our lives. We lay down every preconceived thought and opinion. We lay down all our emotional baggage, all our hurts, all our disappointments. We give all over to you. In turn, make us more like You and Your righteous character. May we start caring about what You care about and not what the world is trying to throw our way. We give you all the honor and glory in our lives. In Jesus Name, Amen


Comments

Popular Posts